- Go to the store (7/11 or Mac's or any place that sells lotteries)
and get yourself a LottoMax playing slip. It looks like below
- Take a look at the left half of the slip.
You'll be marking down your plays here.
- As an example here, I have marked down 7 numbers for 1 play.
You can mark more plays if you wish (up to 5 plays per slip).
Make sure you try to mark the numbers as well as you can
(as some machines are not sensitive enough to read your lightly marks
You can mark it with a pen or pencil as long as you cover most of the number
- Now look at the right half of the slip.
Here you can mark down number of Extras you want to play
I don't usually play the Extra so I just don't mark them
And to the far left, You can select how many draws you want to play
If you just want to play the one time like this coming Friday, don't mark anything
If you want to play for more draws for example 2 Fridays in a row, the mark the 2
- That's it. Now take the marked slip and give it to a clerk that
sells lotteries at the store. The clerk will scan your slip and give
you your ticket.
- Hang onto your ticket, until the after the draw date (the coming Friday).
Check your numbers to see if you've won the Jackpot or other prizes
You can use the little lottery ticket checker scanner at the store
yourself before you give it to the clerk to check.
- Don't toss your your ticket until you have doubled checked it with
the lottery ticket checker scanner at the store (because of human error)
There have been many occasions where my uncle thought he didn't win anything
then when I double checked with the machine, it says he won something